Grand Micro Finance Institution SC Vacancy 2022 (01 Branch Manager I Jobs): Recently Grand Micro Finance Institution SC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 05, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Sep. 13, 2022.
Grand Micro Finance Institution SC Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Grand Micro Finance Institution SC|
|Post Name||Branch Manager I|
|Opening Date||Sep. 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||Sep. 13, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Grand Micro Finance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Branch Manager I
- The role of the Branch Manager is to plan, organize, coordinate, lead and supervise the operational activities and personnel of Branch towards the achievement of the objectives of the Organization. Performs all other activities assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Required Qualification: BA/BSc in any business field, and pass in different MFI trainings like credit and default management, IFRS, risk management, savings mobilizations
- Work Experience and skills: 2 years related work experience or 3 years as senior Customer service office/operations officer Experience in MFI.
- Adama Branch: Afan Oromo language skill is mandatory
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Grand Micro Finance Institution SC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company Head office around Beklo Bet Garad Tower 7th floor
Tel: 0114705102 P.O. BOX: 16476 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on Sep. 13, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Grand Micro Finance Institution SC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.