GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Junior Advisor Jobs): Recently GIZ Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Feb. 10, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 19, 2023.
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH|
|Post Name||Junior Advisor|
|Opening Date||Feb. 10, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb. 19, 2023|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
GIZ Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs
- Type of employment: full-time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Junior Advisor
- Master’s degree in education or similar
- Knowledge and first experience of various forms of TVET and private sector engagement in skills development
- Knowledge and first experience in providing advisory services and capacity building in the field of Education and in particular TVET, in complex partner structures
- Initial relevant work experience in the field of Education/TVET; work experience in developing countries, especially on the African continent
- Experience working at the AU, or similar regional or international organisations
- Strong event management skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Business fluency in English, good German and French skills are an advantage; Basic knowledge in one of the AU working languages and fluency in another AU language is an added advantage
- Support the development of continental technical solutions for SIFA II action areas specific to the African Union Commission (AUC)
- Support SIFA II dialogue events
- Support Communication of SIFA II within AUC including the development knowledge products, Public Relations, social media and interdepartmental advocacy etc.
- Knowledge management support
- Support networking with the AU-GIZ portfolio and the AUC portfolio for education, science, technology and innovation (including social affairs, gender issues, etc.)
- Strengthening the TVET focus on the Innovating Education in Africa and aligning to financial cooperation Innovation window, where possible
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with GIZ Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.giz.de to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on Feb. 19, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia)
Phone Number: +49 6196/79-3200
Official Website: www.giz.de
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.