GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Advisor Jobs): Recently GIZ Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 28, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 24, 2022.
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (GIZ Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Development Advisor (m/f/d) for improvement of organizational capacities and services of the Ethiopian Chamber|
|Opening Date||July 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 24, 2022|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
GIZ Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs
- Type of employment: full-time
- Qualification: MA. in Business Administration/Economics, Political Science, or comparable
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Advisor
- MA. in Business Administration/Economics, Political Science, or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of private sector development with a focus on chamber and association formation, development and consulting including the development of viable business models and services
- Professional experience in the field of public-private dialogue
- Professional experience in change management, support of the chamber and association ecosystem institutional transformation, digital transformation of companies and/or organizations (e.g., digitization of services and processes)
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders, especially the private sector and public institutions
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Good IT skills (MS Office, etc.)
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.giz.de to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 24, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia)
Phone Number: +49 6196/79-3200
Official Website: www.giz.de
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.