GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (02 Development Worker as Advisor and Advisor Partnership for African Vaccine Manufacturing Jobs): Recently GIZ Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 31, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 16th & 30th January 2022.
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (GIZ Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Development Worker as Advisor and Advisor Partnership for African Vaccine Manufacturing|
|Opening Date||December 31, 2021|
|Closing Date||16th & 30th January 2022|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
GIZ Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Type of employment: full-time.
- Qualification: University degree in spatial planning, geography, peace and conflict studies, organizational development, development studies or similar qualification.
- Work Experience: Several years of professional experience in spatial planning or integrated land use planning, preferably in the development context or hotspot areas.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Development Worker as Advisor and Advisor Partnership for African Vaccine Manufacturing.
Development Worker as Advisor Posts
- University degree in spatial planning, geography, peace and conflict studies, organizational development, development studies or similar qualification
- Several years of professional experience in spatial planning or integrated land use planning, preferably in the development context or hotspot areas
- Knowledge of conflict resolution mechanisms, mediation processes, human-rights based approaches and gender-transformative approaches
- Some experience in land governance, strengthening citizens’ participation, transparency and organizational development
- Experience in advising, coaching, training and application of participatory tools would be an advantage
- Intercultural skills with respect to cultural communication and interaction forms
- Work experience in development cooperation, ideally in East Africa / the Horn of Africa
- Good English skills; willingness to learn the Amharic language
Advisor Partnership for African Vaccine Manufacturing Posts
- University degree in Medicine/Pharmacy/Biology/Biotechnology/Health Sciences or health economics
- Additional certified degree in Public Health/Control of Infectious Diseases or Vaccinology/Regulation of Pharmaceuticals or similar
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory and vaccine production environment and African Public Health systems
- Intercultural sensitivity, strong communication and cooperation competencies and written/verbal/presentation skills; experience in dealing with challenging situations regarding uncertainty
- Several years of relevant professional experience, preferably gained abroad in technical cooperation/ consultancy and with lower-middle income countries
- Experience with health systems strengthening/multi stakeholder cooperation and management
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry/vaccine production/pharmaceutical regulation
- Business fluent in English
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.giz.de to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 16th & 30th January 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF (Development Worker as Advisor and Advisor Partnership for African Vaccine Manufacturing)|
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 518 0200
Official Website: www.giz.de
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.