GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Development Worker as Advisor Jobs): Recently GIZ Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 31, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 22, 2022.
More New Current Vacancy
|Contract management consultant in the project “KLM climate-sensitive innovations for land management”||Addis Abeba||
|Development Worker as Advisor (m/f/d) to support Cooperative Training in Ethiopia’s Automotive Sector||Addis Abeba||
|Development worker as a consultant to improve the service of the Ethiopian Chamber and selected regional structures||Addis Abeba||
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (GIZ Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Development Worker as Advisor|
|Opening Date||May 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 22, 2022|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
GIZ Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Type of employment: full-time.
- Qualification: University degree or professional qualification related to cooperative and higher education in hospitality, hotel management or any related field of study.
- Work Experience: First experience in the field of development/international cooperation in Africa.
- Language: Business fluent in English, knowledge of German is an advantage; willingness to learn the Amharic language.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Bahir Dar.
- Position: Development Worker as Advisor.
- University degree or professional qualification related to cooperative and higher education in hospitality, hotel management or any related field of study
- Proven knowledge and experience, preferably gained abroad, of the Hotel and hospitality sector in areas such as Front Office service and supervision, food and beverage service, hotel kitchen operation (foreign traditional dishes)
- First experience in the field of development/international cooperation in Africa
- Hands on experience with digital content development and blended learning approaches are an asset
- Sensitivity towards, or experience with, approaches to gender equality and inclusion
- Structured work style with a high degree of self-organisation and creativity
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Business fluent in English, knowledge of German is an advantage; willingness to learn the Amharic language
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.giz.de to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 22, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, (GIZ Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 518 0200
Official Website: www.giz.de
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.