GGGI Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Deputy Country Representative Jobs): Recently GGGI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 12, 2022.
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a treaty-based international, inter-governmental organization dedicated to supporting and promoting strong, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in developing countries and emerging economies.
GGGI Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Deputy Country Representative|
|Opening Date||August 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 12, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
GGGI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in International Development, project Management and/or related subjects in green growth, with a minimum of 9 years’ of experience in managing programs in relevant sector.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Deputy Country Representative.
Qualification Full Details
- Master’s Degree in International Development, project Management and/or related subjects in green growth, with a minimum of 9 years’ of experience in managing programs in relevant sector.
- Recognized leadership, experience holding leadership positions in the past is preferred;
- Effective and efficient operational and organizational skills coupled with project management and project coordination experience, including team management and quality assurance.
- Experience in ERP systems and ability to apply ICT tools in project management is an asset;
- Experience in working in a development country will be an important advantage;
- Strong oral and written English is essential.
- Assess effectiveness of program delivery and recommend improvements to meet long term outcomes;
- Ensure synergy and alignment of program activities and oversee effective and efficient delivery of program outputs.
- Coordinate preparation of annual workplan and budgets and assist in budget reviews.
- Manage several of GGGI’s focal sectors, especially related to renewable energy and infrastructure sector and cross-cutting aspects such as social inclusion, communications and capacity building;
- Keeps abreast on technical knowledge and expertise in the diverse range of themes of the Ethiopia program
- Lead program reporting, monitoring and evaluation of GGGI’s Ethiopia country program both donor and internal reporting.
- Support the CR in program level risk management and lead risk management in projects under the DCR oversight.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with GGGI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit gggi.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 12, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: gggi.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.