GGGI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Senior Forestry Officer Jobs): Recently GGGI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 24, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 05, 2022.
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a treaty-based international, inter-governmental organization dedicated to supporting and promoting strong, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in developing countries and emerging economies.
GGGI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Global Green Growth Institute|
|Post Name||Senior Forestry Officer|
|Opening Date||December 24, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 05, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IT Assistant Post
City: Addis Ababa
Contract Type: Staff
Salary scale: Country Scale
Contract Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Date to close (KST): 07/01/2022
Job Reference: ETH-NAP-5
GGGI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ethiopia
- City: Addis Ababa
- Contract Type: Staff
- Grade: X9
- Salary scale: International Scale
- Contract Duration: 36 months
- Date to close (KST): 05/01/2022
- Job Reference: ET-KO-4
- Qualification: MSc degree in forestry, natural resources management, or related fields with at least 8 years work experiences in forestry and natural resources management, watershed management, and related fields. PhD degree in the above listed fields of study is an advantage
- Work Experience: Experience Only
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Forestry Officer
More Vacancy Details
- MSc degree in forestry, natural resources management, or related fields with at least 8 years work experiences in forestry and natural resources management, watershed management, and related fields. PhD degree in the above listed fields of study is an advantage
- Fluency in and strong command of English are required
- Practical knowledge and track record in forestry technical aspects in the areas of forest restoration, natural forest conservations, watershed management and participatory approach
- Experiences in Project planning and reporting, documentation, and communications
- Understanding on forestry related legal frameworks and policies in Ethiopia
- Work experiences in Ethiopia and international partners on forestry aspects
- Demonstrated experiences in team building and effective communication
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with GGGI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at gggi.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on January 05, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: gggi.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.