German Foundation for World Population Vacancy 2023 (01 Business Development and Marketing Manager for the Training Center Jobs): Recently German Foundation for World Population has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 12, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 22, 2023.
German Foundation for World Population Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||German Foundation for World Population (DSW)|
|Post Name||Business Development and Marketing Manager for the Training Center|
|Opening Date||July 12, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 22, 2023|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
German Foundation for World Population Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to project sites.
- Position: Business Development and Marketing Manager for the Training Center.
- Contact Number: +251-116-45-78-03
- Official Website: www.dsw.org
- Masters of Art degree in business administration, management, social science and related fields.
- At least 10 years of proven professional experience in managing training centers, youth centers, institutions and youth and women development programs. The applicant has to have good leadership and management skills, good understanding of the government policies.
- Age not more than 45 years.
- Good experience in coordination, administration and facilitation of activities.
- Willing and ability to work within and across teams including professional and non professional staff.
- Good writing skills.
- Good English language and local language is required.
- Duty station: Debre Zeit, Ethiopia.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Develop business plan for the center and the organization
- Conduct training need assessment in collaboration with program and M and E team and market the training center , national course calendar and ensure that quality trainings are delivered
- Conduct market assessment on regular basis to the feasibility of the center, services, and courses offered at the center
- Ensure that YFC is marketed, functions properly and equipped with the necessary supplies on time.
- Ensure the proper function of the training center (human and financial management).
- Make sure that the training center facilities and equipments are properly maintained and utilized as per the organization’s rules and regulation.
- Promote the training center and ensure the maximum utilization of the facilities
- Prepare training manuals and handouts, organize and conduct trainings
- Develop and regularly update training manuals, training calendars and facility request format
- Ensure the proper management of the training center finance as per the transfer from the country office and submit timely report
- Ensure that DSW trainings are to the expected quality and standard
- Follow up the procurement of materials required to run the training center
- Follow up client/customer satisfaction within the organization’s standard and procedures
- Support in documentation of best practices, research and evaluation of programs
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply in person by submitting their CV and copies of all other credentials within ten (10) days of the vacancy announcement to:
DSW-Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa, Gurd shola, Holi city Center, 6 floor, Room No, 601 . Tel. +251-116-45-78-03.
Women candidates who fulfil the criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
German Foundation for World Population
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.dsw.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.