Frankfurt Zoological Society Vacancy 2021 (01 Protected Area Law Enforcement Advisor Jobs): Recently Frankfurt Zoological Society has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 20, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Sep. 06, 2021.
Frankfurt Zoological Society Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Frankfurt Zoological Society|
|Post Name||Protected Area Law Enforcement Advisor|
|Opening Date||August 20, 2021|
|Closing Date||Sep. 06, 2021|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Frankfurt Zoological Society Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: A diploma or higher in wildlife management or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Significant (> 5 years) working in protected areas in Africa with direct experience in law enforcement operations.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Protected Area Law Enforcement Advisor
- Significant (> 5 years) working in protected areas in Africa with direct experience in law enforcement operations.
- A diploma or higher in wildlife management or equivalent.
- Experience of ranger operations, training and law enforcement, with an emphasis on conflict management and social safeguards in different contexts.
- Understanding of LE monitoring, ideally using SMART platforms, and intelligence gathering.
- Ability and willingness to live in a remote area and spend time in the field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Practical skills in building, infrastructure management and vehicle use and maintenance.
- Experience as a warden or section ranger with responsibility for park operations.
- Any additional relevant tertiary education.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Frankfurt Zoological Society must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|This post is being advertised nationally and internationally and is a one year post potentially renewable depending on performance and funding. Please send your application including a cover letter and a chronological CV in PDF format to: email@example.com (recommended) or, by post toFrankfurt Zoological Society (FZS), P.O. Box 100003, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or, in person to FZS offices in Addis Ababa, Dinsho or Bale-Robe. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application deadline is September 06th 2021.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on August 06, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Frankfurt Zoological Society
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: fzs.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.