FHI 360 Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator Jobs): Recently FHI 360 Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 15, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 25, 2023.
FHI 360 is an international nonprofit working to improve the health and well-being of people in the United States and around the world.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Family Health International 360 Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator|
|Opening Date||September 15, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 25, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
FHI 360 Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Axum, Ethiopia.
- Position: Crisis Response Health and Nutrition Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health or Related Field.
- Master or other advanced medical degree preferred.
- 5 – 8 years leading complex on-site emergency Health response projects and/or programs.
- Experience establishing startup operations/projects in new countries preferred.
- Experience working in conflict areas and/or fragile settings.
- Prior work experience in an international or local non-governmental organization (NGO), working in health in humanitarian settings.
- Demonstrable experience designing and leading technical assessments using proven and effective methodologies; strong background in outcome monitoring and evaluation preferred.
- Experience coordinating complex programs with wide variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with pharmaceutical supply management and importation of pharmaceuticals.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to travel to remote field site locations that lack basic essentials including but not limited to the conflict-affected areas of Northern Ethiopia (Amhara, Afar, and Tigray).
- Candidate must be in good physical condition and understand that medical care is not readily available at duty station.
Technology to be Used:
- Computer, Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail), office telephone, cell phone and printer/copier.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with FHI 360 Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.fhi360.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 25, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
FHI 360 Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.fhi360.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.