FAO Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Livestock Specialists Jobs): Recently FAO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 23, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 06, 2023.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Our goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives. With over 194 member states, FAO works in over 130 countries worldwide. We believe that everyone can play a part in ending hunger.
FAO Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Livestock Specialists|
|Opening Date||November 23, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 06, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
FAO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Hawassa
- Position: Agronomist
- Job Posting: 21/Nov/2023
- Closure Date: 06/Dec/2023, 4:29:00 AM
- Organizational Unit: FRETH – FAO Representation in Ethiopia
- Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
- Type of Requisition: NPP (National Project Personnel)
- Grade Level: N/A
- Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
- Post Number: N/A
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
- Advanced University degree in Animal Sciences or other related fields.
- Five years of relevant experience in managing livestock related projects and programmes.
- Working knowledge of English, and the local language of the duty station (Amharic).
- National of Ethiopia.
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Extent of Experience in Emergency operations and Livelihoods recovery projects, assessments and analysis.
- Excellent planning, organizing and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation in English; and working knowledge of Amharic language.
- Good Report writing skills.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with FAO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.fao.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on December 06, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.fao.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.