FAO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Regional Disaster Risk Management (DRM) Agricultural Task Force (ATF) Coordinator Jobs): Recently FAO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 12, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 21, 2021.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Our goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives. With over 194 member states, FAO works in over 130 countries worldwide. We believe that everyone can play a part in ending hunger.
FAO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||FAO Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Regional Disaster Risk Management (DRM) Agricultural Task Force (ATF) Coordinator|
|Opening Date||December 12, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 21, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
FAO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Posting: 06/Dec/2021
- Closure Date: 21/Dec/2021, 4:29:00 AM
- Organizational Unit: FRETH
- Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
- Type of Requisition: NPP (National Project Personnel)
- Grade Level: N/A
- Primary Location: Ethiopia-Bahir Dar
- Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension based on performance and availability of funds)
- Post Number: N/A
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
- Qualification: University degree in food security, agriculture, economics, humanitarian affairs or related field.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in humanitarian response at a mid or senior level. Experience in food security related topics is mandatory and experience in the FSC is desirable.
- Languages: Working knowledge of English and knowledge of the local language Amharic will be desirable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
- Position: Regional Disaster Risk Management (DRM) Agricultural Task Force (ATF) Coordinator.
- Ability to work and plan at strategic and operational levels.
- Understanding of the international humanitarian response architecture, including humanitarian principles, coordination mechanisms, humanitarian reform and action, and funding mechanisms (e.g. Humanitarian Programme Cycle – HPC, Central Emergency Response Fund and Flash Appeals, Pooled funds).
- Ability to express and summarise ideas orally and in writing in a diplomatic and inclusive manner.
- Ability to organise workshops, meetings and to present outcomes in behalf of a group of stakeholders
- Ability to take leadership of all the cluster led assessment, survey, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Previous experience working with UN agencies and International organizations/ NGOs is desirable.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect.
- Willingness and ability to work in difficult environments, in often stressful time- critical situations
- Formal training in Cluster CC or previous Cluster experience is strongly desirable.
- Experience of the country or region of deployment is desirable.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Food and Agriculture Organization Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on December 21, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.fao.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.