Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Executive Director Jobs): Recently Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 30, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 10, 2023.
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), a volunteer-based Association established in 1966, has been working with solid commitment to contribute to the national effort to fulfill these entitlements. Indeed, FGAE pioneered Family Planning (FP) services and tested different innovative approaches (including youth-friendly, community and workplace-based) to meet the growing demand for modern FP and other SRH services targeting under-served and marginalized segments of the population.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|Opening Date||October 30, 2023|
|Closing Date||November 10, 2023|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Executive Director
- Official Website: www.fgaeet.org
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Policy and Governance:
- The ED will act as the main representative of the Association to the governing body and provide clear and timely information to the Executive Board.
- They will collaborate with the President to develop policy proposals and support the President in engaging all governing body members.
- Advising on governing body composition and self-assessment and establishing an annual meeting calendar.
Leadership and Management
- They will lead strategic implementation, aligning with global commitments, develops, and oversees long-term strategy.
- Provides oversight and guidance for program implementation while translating strategy into practical budgets and plans.
- They will ensure a positive working climate and financial health through proper controls of expenditure and adherences to existing policies and procedures.
- Upholds constitutional and legal obligations and establishes objectives, policies, and programs.
Partnership and Stakeholder Management
- Maintains effective relations with government, NGOs, and international agencies by building networks and relationships with agencies, partners, and stakeholders.
- Expands and promotes the association’s footprint and the national and international levels.
- Prepares policy documents and engages with government i n a manner that advocates the organization’s policies and rights.
Resource Mobilization and Financial Management:
- Ensures sustainable funding through government and international agencies and mobilize resources from local sources and diversified funding streams.
- Generates sustainable revenue through the organization’s health facilities and innovative ventures.
- Markets FGAE’s services and technical expertise and research funding opportunities that facilitates access to additional resources for the organization.
- Holds a PhD/MPH/MSc/MBA/MA degree from recognized institutions. Fields of study include Health science, Leadership, Development Studies, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience for MPH/MSc/MBA/MA degree holders or 8 years for PhD holders. At least 8 years of experience in a senior leadership position in an NGO or public health sector agency implementing donor-funded projects.
- A good understanding of international reproductive health care issues and major donor rules policies and regulations
- Sexual Reproductive health services domain expertise coupled.
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to email@example.com before 10th November 2023. Qualified candidates will be notified and invited to for interviews.
Kirkos sub city,Woreda 09,HNo.1218, Addis Ababa
Debrezeit Road Meskerem Mazoria opposite to Reche
Phone Number: +251-11-4-672300, +251-11-4-671086
Fax No.: +251-11-4-671084
P.O. Box: 5716
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
FGAE Gyn&Obs Specialty Clinic
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone No: +251-114-671683
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.