EWNRA Vacancy 2022 (01 Horticulture/ Coffee Agronomist Officer/ Expert Jobs): Recently EWNRA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 30, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 10, 2022.
EWNRA Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)|
|Post Name||Horticulture/ Coffee Agronomist Officer/ Expert|
|Opening Date||March 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 10, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: The potential candidate for the post should have Bachelor MSc Degree from recognized Universities/ Colleges in Agriculture fields (Crop Husbandry, Horticulture (Incorporating Coffee Agronomy) or other closely related fields.
- Work Experience: Should have at least 06 years of demonstrable work experience in areas of agriculture including Horticulture at community level. NGO experience is an advantage.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Tore, Gelana Woreda
- Position: Horticulture/ Coffee Agronomist Officer/ Expert
- Email: email@example.com
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with EWNRA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 10, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.