EWLA Vacancy 2022 (02 Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Human Resource & Property Manager Jobs): Recently EWLA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 25, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 03, 2022.
EWLA Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA)|
|Post Name||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Human Resource & Property Manager|
|Opening Date||May 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 03, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
EWLA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/ MIS in development projects implemented by national/ international NGOs/ UN bodies/ Government.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Human Resource & Property Manager.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|01.||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field.||At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/ MIS in development projects implemented by national/ international NGOs/ UN bodies/ Government.|
|02.||Human Resource & Property Manager||First degree in Management, Human Resource Development and related fields||Minimum 8 years of experience for MBA and Minimum 10 years of experience for BA.|
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with EWLA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ewla-et.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 03, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ewla-et.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.