EWDNA Vacancy 2023 (01 Communication Officer Jobs): Recently EWDNA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 17, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 25, 2023.
EWDNA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Women with Disabilities National Association (EWDNA)|
|Post Name||Communication Officer|
|Opening Date||May 17, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 25, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
EWDNA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa with possible filed works
- Position: Communication Officer
- Contact Number: 0944-736342/0928473246
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelors/ MA Degree required, in journalism, Political science and international relations, language and literature or similar area preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant, professional experience, experience in media organizations is a plus.
Required knowledge skill and experience
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills particularly with software applications like Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Associated Press writing style guide.
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritize projects and multi-task.
- Must be an efficient time manager.
- Must be able to function well in a team environment.
- Must have strong public speaking skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Expert knowledge of the organization’s mission statement and product and service offerings.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have exceptional networking skills.
- Must be able to establish firm and reliable contacts in various media outlets.
Closing Date: 7 working days from its announcement in Reporter News paper
EWDNA is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, etc. Qualified women with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
Applicants have to submit their CV and copies of all supporting documents in person or through or email email@example.com under subject: “Application for Vacancy”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hand delivery Address: Yeak Subcity Wereda 8 H. No 558. Near British Embassy commonly called Abiebie Suqqe. For more information call via 0944-736342/0928473246
Ethiopian Women with Disabilities National Association (EWDNA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.