European Union Vacancy 2023 (01 Driver Jobs): Recently European Union has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Feb. 07, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 18, 2023.
European Union Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||European Union|
|Opening Date||Feb. 07, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb. 18, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
European Union Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: 696 EUR/month (payable equivalent in Ethiopian Birr)
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Driver
- Official Website: www.eeas.europa.eu
- Medically fit to perform the required duties;
- Enjoys civil rights and permits for employment under local law;
- The candidate must possess a certificate of completion secondary school and minimum 3 grade valid driving licence;
- Minimum 5 years passenger vehicle driving experience with manual and automatic transmissions;
- Good English language proficiency;
- Microsoft office basic knowledge;
- Able to provide excellent references.
The following will be considered an asset:
- Certificate in Auto mechanics;
- Basic knowledge of IT tools;
- Experience with diplomatic missions and international organizations.
Please send your application and supporting documents to DELEGATION-ETHIOPIA-HR@eeas.europa.eu. The package should include a cover letter, a detailed CV, as well as references of previous professional experience.
The selection of eligible candidates will be done through written test and interview.
The Delegation will not provide additional information or discuss the selection procedure by telephone. Please address any queries concerning this procedure to DELEGATION-ETHIOPIA-HR@eeas.europa.eu
After the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by a Selection Committee set up for this purpose. The Selection Committee will prepare a short-list of candidates who are considered to be the most suitable for the post on the basis of a preliminary assessment of the information provided in their application letter and the supporting documents. The short-listed candidates will be invited to an assessment phase, which will include a written test and an interview if necessary – during this phase, the Selection Committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for the post.
The candidates who have not been short-listed will not be contacted individually; However, the Delegation will use the same means of publication as for this Vacancy Notice to inform the remaining candidates once the recruitment procedure has been completed and that a candidate has (or has not) been recruited.
The deadline for application is:18 February 2023 at 17:00hrs
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.