Ethiostar Translation and Localization Vacancy 2022 (02 Project Manager and Freelance Translators Jobs): Recently Ethiostar Translation and Localization has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 23, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 21, 2022.
Formally established in 2020, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Ethiostar Translation and Localization PLC, a professional multi-language vendor (MLV), comprises a group of qualified translators, localization experts, lexicographers, proofreaders, copy writers, transcreators, application software developers, digital marketers, computer programmers, and office and support staff essential for the day to day dealings of the company.
Ethiostar Translation and Localization Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiostar Translation and Localization|
|Post Name||Project Manager and Freelance Translators|
|Opening Date||April 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 21, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Ethiostar Translation and Localization Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Management, Language, Customer Service or any other related field. Project Management certification is an advantage. and a University degree preferably in Linguistics, Journalism, or any other field.
- Work Experience: Two or more years of experience as a Project Manager in NGOs or in the translation industry. and Minimum working experience of 1 year in your field.
- Language: Fluency in English (written, reading, and spoken) in Amharic (Written and spoken). Fluency in a third language is advantageous.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Project Manager and Freelance Translators.
- Contact Number: +25111545486/ +251944062513 | +251944094314.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiostar Translation and Localization must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|All interested applicants are invited to apply to email@example.com.
Please ensure your resume and cover letter are included in your application. Your cover letter must reflect why you would like to work with Ethiostar and what you may contribute if selected.
Applications that do not include a resume and cover letter will be considered.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 21, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiostar Translation and Localization
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ethiostarlocalization.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.