Ethiopian Red Cross Society Vacancy 2021 (01 Head, Humanitarian diplomacy and communication Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Red Cross Society has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 20th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 21st July 2021.
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) was established by government decree on 8 July 1935 in the aftermath of the second Italian aggression over Ethiopia. ERCS began by providing humanitarian services to wounded soldiers and civilian victims. That same year on the 25 September 1935, ERCS was officially recognized as the 48th member of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Red Cross Society|
|Post Name||Head, Humanitarian diplomacy and communication|
|Opening Date||20th July 2021|
|Closing Date||21st July 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Job|
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Job
- Employment Type: Permanant
- Qualification: Second/First degree in Peace and Security, Foreign Policy and Diplomacy, International Law, public Management and, Journalism and communication, Foreign language, literature, Public Administration and Management, Social Work/ Sociology/ Social Psychology/ Social Anthropology/ Governance & Development Studies.
- Work Experience: 10 /12 year work out of which 5/7 years on managerial position.
- Salary Offer: As per the organization scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Head, Humanitarian diplomacy and communication
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiopian Red Cross Society must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the employment application form from the official website of the Ethiopian Red Cross in vacancy menu http://www.redcrosseth.org/get-involved/vacancy and email to email@example.com before the closing date of this announcement on July 21, 2021.
Application Form (Note: Please download the application form and use Adobe Reader 9 & above to fill the form)
Qualified women are strongly recommended to apply!
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Ras Desta Dametew Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone:+251-115-15-90-74/ +251-115-51-91-44/ +251-115-51-91-71
Official Website: www.redcrosseth.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.