Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Vacancy 2022 (98 Secretary, Data encoder, and More Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 23, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 04, 2022.
Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues|
|Post Name||Secretary, Data encoder, and More|
|Opening Date||Sep. 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 04, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Diploma or degree in relevant field.
- Work Experience: 0/1/2/3/4 years experience.
- Salary Offer: ETB 15743, 9246, 3596, 2733, 6762, 4828, 13184.
- Professions: Accounting, Banking, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cooperative Accounting, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Finance Management, Information Science, Information Technology, Management, Office Administration, Public Administration, Public Finance Management, Secretary, Software Engineering.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Secretary, Data encoder, and More.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.mor.gov.et to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on October 04, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.mor.gov.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.