Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Vacancy 2022 (05 Senior Procurement Expert, Secretary, and More Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 21, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 1, 2022
Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues|
|Post Name||Senior Procurement Expert, Secretary, and More|
|Opening Date||June 21, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 1, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Work Experience: 2/3/4 years experience.
- Salary Offer: ETB 13184, 3596, 4828.
- Professions: Accounting, Banking, Business Administration, Business Management, Cooperative Accounting, Data Base, Information System, Information Technology, Logistics, Marketing, Office Administration, Public Finance Management, Purchasing, Sales, Secretary.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Senior Procurement Expert, Secretary, and More.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.mor.gov.et to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 1, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.mor.gov.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.