Ethiopian Insurance corporation Vacancy 2023 (10 Trainee Information Technology Officer Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Insurance corporation has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 11, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 14, 2023.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation (EIC) was established in 1976 by proclamation No.68/1975. The Corporation came into existence by taking over all the assets and liabilities of the thirteen nationalized private insurance companies, with Birr 11 million (USD 1.29 million) paid up capital aiming the following objectives.
Ethiopian Insurance corporation Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Insurance corporation|
|Post Name||Trainee Information Technology Officer|
|Opening Date||July 11, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 14, 2023|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Ethiopian Insurance corporation Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Trainee Information Technology Officer
- Official Website: www.eic-et.com
- Required Qualification: First degree in Computer engineering, computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Electrical & Computer Engineering, and related fields
- Work Experience: 0 years
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years
- Required Number: 10
- CGPA: 3.25 and Above
- Year of graduation: 2022 and 2023
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their application letters and CV. including grade eight ministry certificate with original and non-returnable copies of their supporting documents in person to EIC Head Office 2 floor at Human Resource Management Directorate, Room No. 203 within five consecutive working days from the date of first announcement.
Ethiopian Insurance corporation
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Official Website: eic-et.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.