Ethiopian Electric Power Vacancy 2022 (01 Contract Management Specialist (Individual Consultant) Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Electric Power has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 20, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 11, 2022.
The company was formed in 1956 as the Ethiopian Electric Light & Power Authority (EELPA), which bundled all Ethiopian activities around electricity in a single organization. In 1996, EELPA was split into the Ethiopia Electric Authority (EEA), taking over all regulating activities and a company, Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation (EEPCo), bundling all activities from power generation to household delivery. In 2013, EEPCo was again split up into two companies, Ethiopian Electric Utility and Ethiopian Electric Power. Ethiopian Electric Power was formed by Council of Ministers Regulation No.302/2013.
Ethiopian Electric Power Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Electric Power|
|Post Name||Contract Management Specialist (Individual Consultant)|
|Opening Date||June 20, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 11, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Ethiopian Electric Power Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-time.
- Qualification: A minimum master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related fields.
- Work Experience: At least 15 years of professional experience, out of which 8 years shall be in overall contract/ project management/ administration activities in public sector organizations and multilateral development institutions.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Professions: Civil-Engineering, Electrical-Engineering, Mechanical-Engineering.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Contract Management Specialist (Individual Consultant).
- Helpline Number: + 251 115580597/0781.
- Address: Kirkos Sub-city, Woreda 06, House Number 180/181, Mexico K Kare Center 1st Floor, Room No. 01.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiopian Electric Power must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.eep.com.et to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on July 11, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Electric Power
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.eep.com.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.