Ethiopian Electric Power Vacancy 2021 (01 Power Economist Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Electric Power has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 08, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 17, 2021.
The company was formed in 1956 as the Ethiopian Electric Light & Power Authority (EELPA), which bundled all Ethiopian activities around electricity in a single organization. In 1996, EELPA was split into the Ethiopia Electric Authority (EEA), taking over all regulating activities and a company, Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation (EEPCo), bundling all activities from power generation to household delivery. In 2013, EEPCo was again split up into two companies, Ethiopian Electric Utility and Ethiopian Electric Power. Ethiopian Electric Power was formed by Council of Ministers Regulation No.302/2013.
Ethiopian Electric Power Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Electric Power|
|Post Name||Power Economist|
|Opening Date||November 08, 2021|
|Closing Date||November 17, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Ethiopian Electric Power Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Electrical/ Power Engineering and/ or Energy economics or a related discipline or a combination of appropriate Bachelor and Postgraduate degrees is required. PHD is desirable but not a requirement.
- Work Experience: At Least ten (10) years of work experience in the field of economic analysis of energy/renewable energy projects/ or financial of environmental/ renewable energy projects/ electricity planning or another closely related field.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Professions: Electrical-Engineering, Power-Engineering.
- Language: Fluency in English (both written and verbal) is a must. Knowledge of the Amharic language is an advantage.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Power Economist.
- Phone: +251-115-580597/ 0627.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiopian Electric Power must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit at www.eep.com.et to fill the application.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by mail, or by e-mail until November 17, 2021, 4:00 P.M. local time.
Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP)
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on November 17, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Electric Power
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.eep.com.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.