Ethiopian Bankers Association Vacancy 2022 (01 Manager- Public and Foreign Relations Department Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Bankers Association has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 09, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 15, 2022.
The Ethiopian Bankers Association (EBA), established in Dec. 2001. as a not-for-profit organization, has now eighteen members, comprising of all commercial banks operating in Ethiopia, both public and private banks. Among others, EBA carries on the following key objectives: Advocating the passage of policies, legislation, regulations, codes of conduct, etc. conducive to good banking practices; Promoting and supporting banking education, training, and researches; Facilitating the knowledge, experience, and expertise sharing amongst member banks, etc.
Ethiopian Bankers Association Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Bankers Association|
|Post Name||Manager- Public and Foreign Relations Department|
|Opening Date||November 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||November 15, 2022|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Ethiopian Bankers Association Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Manager- Public and Foreign Relations Department
- Bachelor/Master Degree with at least 8 (eight) years for Bachelor’s, or 5 (five) years of direct experiences in the fields in Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Communication, Linguistics or in related fields of study and equivalent professional experience;
- Earnest experience in communications, public relations, advocacy, marketing, or related field of business in commendable business environment;
- Demonstrated communication skills, including presentations, writing strategies, briefing papers, press releases, use of public and other media, etc.,
- Competent in planning, budgeting, management and reporting skills
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ethiopian Bankers Association must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Qualified and competent applicants can send their applications including their updated Resume/CV via Email firstname.lastname@example.org; or Mail P.O. Box 23850/1000, Addis Ababa; or in person to our office located at Kirkos sub city, Meskel Square, Lion Bldg. No.1, 3rd floor, Addis Ababa, on or before 15th November 2022.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on November 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Bankers Association
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Meakel Square, Lion Building 2, 3rd Floor
EMAIL: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.ethiopianbankers.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.