Ethiopian Airlines Vacancy 2023 (01 Quality Management System Expert Jobs): Recently Ethiopian Airlines has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 09, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 21, 2023.
Ethiopian Airlines (commonly referred to as Ethiopian formerly Ethiopian Air Lines (EAL), is Ethiopia’s flag carrier and is wholly owned by the country’s government. EAL was founded on 21 December 1945 and commenced operations on 8 April 1946, expanding to international flights in 1951. The firm became a share company in 1965 and changed its name from Ethiopian Air Lines to Ethiopian Airlines.
The airline has been a member of the International Air Transport Association since 1959 and of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since 1968. Ethiopian is a Star Alliance member, having joined in December 2011. The company slogan is The New Spirit of Africa. Ethiopian’s hub and headquarters are at Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa, from where it serves a network of 125 passenger destinations—20 of them domestic—and 44 freighter destinations. The airline has secondary hubs in Togo and Malawi. Ethiopian is Africa’s largest airline in terms of passengers carried, destinations served, fleet size, and revenue. Ethiopian is also the world’s 4th largest airline by the number of countries served.
Ethiopian Airlines Vacancy 2023
|Quality Management System Expert
|June 09, 2023
|June 21, 2023
Ethiopian Airlines Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position: Quality Management System Expert
- Official Website: www.ethiopianairlines.com
- BSC Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Textile Engineering or in a related field of Study.
- Additional Training/work experience on implementation of a Quality Management System, preferably the ISO 9001 QMS family, is required.
- Well versed/ good experience in Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Management System Development/Implementation.
A good level of communication skill in spoken and written English is also required.
Interested applicants are required to send application form attached on the below link along with scanned copy of all their supporting documents, including 6th / 8th Grade Ministry Examinations Card; Kebele ID & one passport size photograph Via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ethiopianairlines.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.