EOTC-CFAO Vacancy 2022 (05 Woreda Social Accountability Expert and Finance Officer Jobs): Recently EOTC-CFAO has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 11, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 19, 2022.
EOTC-CFAO Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church – Child and Family Affairs Organization (EOTC-CFAO)|
|Post Name||Woreda Social Accountability Expert and Finance Officer|
|Opening Date||May 11, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 19, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
EOTC-CFAO Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Diploma/BA in social science.
- Work Experience: Two years SA experience for new woredas.
- Salary Offer: 200,000 USD annual budget.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Woreda Social Accountability Expert and Finance Officer.
- Contact Number: +251-111 -23-27-53 or 09-11-22-61-47.
Woreda Social Accountability Expert Post
- Minimum requirements: Diploma/BA in social science
- Two years SA experience for new woredas
- Basic computer literacy and willingness to learn mobile application technology
- Gender and/or social inclusion expertise an advantage
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Good networker – active on the ground
- Willingness to spend significant time to create a rapport and partnership with key SA
key stakeholders (local government, community structures and council)
- Number required: 4(Four)
Finance Officer Post
- BA degree in accounting
- Three years financial management experience of similar projects with over
- Strong financial reporting skills – excellent recording of financial transactions
- Proven skills with computer based financial reporting is a must. Example:
- Experience with facilitation of external audits
- Willingness to spend two to three days per quarter in the woredas
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with EOTC-CFAO must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 19, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church – Child and Family Affairs Organization (EOTC-CFAO)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.