EOC-DICAC Vacancy 2023 (02 Project Accountant and Agriculturalist Jobs): Recently EOC-DICAC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Dec. 29, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 10, 2023.
EOC-DICAC Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Development and Inter-Church Aid (EOC-DICAC)|
|Post Name||Project Accountant and Agriculturalist|
|Opening Date||Dec. 29, 2023|
|Closing Date||January 10, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
EOC-DICAC Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Amhara region
- Position: Project Accountant and Agriculturalist
- Contact Number: 0911349275 or 0985579763
- Official Website: eotcdicac.org
Project Accountant Post
- BA in Accounting and Finance with Four years of relevant work experience or Diploma in Accounting & Finance and with Minimum Six years of relevant work experience.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel and well experienced in Peachtree or other Accounting package
- Ability to independently organize work, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines to ensure timely reporting to donors.
- Location: LiboKemkem District, South Gondar Zone, Amahara region
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Agriculture, Plant science, Rural development
- 4 years of relevant work experience for B.Sc/BA and 2 years for M.Sc/MA holders Experience in NGO is a plus.
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Good knowledge of field level realities of development work
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and stakeholders for successful implementation of the project activities
- Able to operate basic computer skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to independently organize work, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Location: East Dembia District, North central Gondar zone, Amahara region
Application Deadline: Ten working days following this announcement
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their CV and testimonials through the following email address: email@example.com. Or you can apply in person at the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Development and inter church Aid commission Head office, Addis Ababa, Arat kilo, In front of Tourist Hotel or East Dembia district peaceful co-existence and rural livelihood improvement project, Gondar, Sustainable church forest project at libokemkem, for more information, contact through 0911349275 or 0985579763.
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Development and Inter-Church Aid (EOC-DICAC)
Amahara region, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.