Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (04+ Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager, and More Jobs): Recently Enat Bank Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 28, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 01, 2023.
Establishment of Enat Bank reveals the power of women united towards a common cause. The story of Enat Bank is one of triumph over adversity. Enat Bank was initiated by a diverse group of 11 powerful Ethiopian women, and this tight team of founders has shepherded Enat from an idea to a reality. Enat is a unique success story that should make all Ethiopians proud. The founders of Enat had a vision to create a new bank that was open to everyone, with a special focus on women. Such a focus was necessary to help women access credit, among other products. While the team found many supporters, raising the funds constituted a major hurdle. But the more difficulties the team faced, the more unified and determined they became to make Enat a reality. Each founder contributed their own time and resources.
Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Enat Bank Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager, and More|
|Opening Date||August 28, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 01, 2023|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Enat Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager, and More
- Contact Number: 0115522835
- Official Website: www.enatbanksc.com
Senior Customer Service Specialist Post
- Educational Qualification: BA in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and any other related fields with 1.5 years of experience or Diploma(Level IV) in the same fields with 4 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year on CSS position.
- Place of work: Kombolcha, Chora Moter (Begie) Branchs
- Assists and takes over duties of Cash Administrator and Branch Account Administrator in case of absence
- Assists Customer Service Specialists in handling and counting bulk cash deposits/withdrawals
- Initiates cash transfer from/to Cash
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator
Branch Accounts Administrator – Grade B Post
- Educational Qualification: BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance and other related fields with 3.5 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year on Senior Customer Service Officer or equivalent position.
- Place of work: Kombolcha, Bahirdar and Chora Moter (Begie) Branches
- Ensures and ascertains the intactness of records of books of accounts on daily basis,
- Ensures that all daily transaction tickets are in agreement with System output,
- Authorizes transactions and signs documents as referred by the CSO,
- Retains and validates Original CD against the System at time of settlement,
- Validates and authorizes deposit/payment of Financial Instruments,
- Dispatches / Receives cheques and Payment Instruments of other banks to/from Finance Department,
Branch Manager – Grade C Post
- Educational Qualification: MA/MBA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields with 6.5 years of experience or BA in the same fields with 8.5 years of experience in banking industry, of which 2 years in customer services manager grade B /or 3 years as Branch accounts administrator position Grade A
- Place of work: Kombolcha, Injibara, Jawi, Debrework, Adama, Bahirdar and Chora Moter (Begie) Branchs
- Remains primarily responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the Branch,
- Engages in all operational activities of the branch as required by the volume and intensity of the work,
- Ensures the success and best achievement of the Branch in providing excelling customer services,
- Prepares annual action plan of the branch and manages all resources availed to accomplish and meet the goal,
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and procedure throughout the branch,
- Prepare & submit periodic performance report of the branch.
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications only online through https://evacancy.enatbanksc.com/#/vacancy until September 01, 2023.
Enat Bank S.C
Human Capital Management Department Telephone: – 0115522835
Women applicants are highly encouraged
Enat Bank Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.enatbanksc.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.