ENAPAL Vacancy 2021 (01 Project Coordinator Jobs): Recently ENAPAL has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 23, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 30, 2021.
ENAPAL is an Ethiopian Resident non profit organization committed to addressing leprosy related issues in Ethiopia. It is registered as per the Charities and Societies Proclamation 621/2009 of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia as an Ethiopian Residents/Societies organization. It is a community-based organization working on leprosy related rehabilitation, prevention of disability, capacity building, education, stigma reduction and occasionally on drought emergency response and preparedness to our members.
ENAPAL Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian National Association of Persons Affected by Leprosy (ENAPAL)|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|Opening Date||September 23, 2021|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
ENAPAL Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Reporter Jobs.
- Employment Type: On annual contractual basis with a possibility of extension.
- Qualification: BA Degree in Sociology, Economics, Management or related Social Science Fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 06 and above years experience in organizations preferably working in socioeconomic rehabilitation, disability and community based development programs and projects. Qualified and having proven experience in project cycle management like needs identification, project formulation, implementation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation. Persons with disabilities and women applicants who meet the required qualification and experience are encouraged.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Project Coordinator.
- Contact Number: 0118300057/ 0113211287.
- Email: email@example.com.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ENAPAL must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicants should send copies of relevant documents and CV With in 7 consecutive days from the first appearance of this announcement to: Ethiopian National Association of Persons Affected by Leprosy (ENAPAL) PO Box-70811 Addis Ababa OR applicants can submit their application in person to our office located on Jimma Road: near ALERT/ Zenebework Hospital or in front of Abune Aregawi/ Geberekiristos church.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on September 30, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian National Association of Persons Affected by Leprosy (ENAPAL)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.enapal.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.