EMRDA Vacancy 2022 (01 Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs): Recently EMRDA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 27, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 14, 2022.
EMRDA Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ethiopian Muslims Relief and Development Association (EMRDA)|
|Post Name||Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer|
|Opening Date||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 14, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Minimum MA/BA in sociology, Law, Management, Statistics and Social science field relevant to the required position.
- Work Experience: At least Five (5) Years of working experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation officer etc… preferably in NGOs. The applicant s/he has to have good personality and communication skills to go along with different individuals.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Terms of Employment: One year with possible extension/renewal.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Contact Number: 0929187182 and 0923988754.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with EMRDA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 14, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopian Muslims Relief and Development Association (EMRDA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.emrda.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.