Embassy of Sweden Vacancy 2022 (01 National Programme Officer Jobs): Recently Embassy of Sweden has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 09, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 15, 2022.
Embassy of Sweden Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Embassy of Sweden|
|Post Name||National Programme Officer|
|Opening Date||July 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 15, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: National Programme Officer
- Official Website: www.swedenabroad.se
The Officer responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Identify, assess and manage contributions in the above-mentioned field in accordance with procedures provided by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida).
- Support gender mainstreaming in the entire contribution portfolio and proper application of Sida’s standards on gender equality.
- Engage in policy dialogue with the cooperation partners on gender equality.
- Participate in consultations and coordination with donor groups for the advancement of gender equality.
- Serve as a focal point for gender equality in the Regional Strategy and coordinate the Embassy and Strategy-related follow-up and reporting regarding gender equality.
- Participate in all regular activities of the Regional Section and the Embassy, including planning, monitoring, and reporting, as well as other issues when required.
- Work closely with Sida’s gender team at regional and global level and contribute to dissemination of knowledge and information on gender equality priorities.
- Organize capacity strengthening initiatives for program staff on gender mainstreaming.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Embassy of Sweden must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|For information on qualification, required work experience, and how to apply please visit our website https://www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/ethiopia-addis-abeba and find the post under current vacancies.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on July 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Embassy of Sweden
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.