Embassy of Sweden Vacancy 2023 (01 National Programme Officer Jobs): Recently Embassy of Sweden has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 17, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 31, 2023.
Embassy of Sweden Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Embassy of Sweden|
|Post Name||National Programme Officer|
|Opening Date||August 17, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 31, 2023|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: National Programme Officer
- Contact Number: 0115180000
- Official Website: www.swedenabroad.se
- Documented relevant academic degree, e.g. in democracy, human rights, law, or similar.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written). Vacancy at the Embassy of Sweden in Addis Ababa
- Extensive experience of work with computer programs, applications, and systems, including excel.
Required work experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a regional Africa context.
- Experience of project management.
- Proven capacity to work independently and deliver tangible results.
- Being a team-player, both internally and externally, with good communication skills.
- Experience from a development cooperation context.
Additional qualifications considered as merits are:
- French and/or Swedish language skills.
The Embassy of Sweden would like to announce a vacancy announcement for the position of National Program Officer in the fields of Democracy/Human Rights for Regional Development Cooperation. You can find a detailed description on the embassy’s website: https://www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/ethiopia–addis-abeba/current/current-vacancies/national-programme-officer/
For more information on Swedish regional development cooperation, in particular the Strategy for Regional Development Cooperation with Africa 2022 – 2026, https://www.swedenabroad.se/sv/ or www.sida.se, or www.regeringen.se.Ethiopian citizens, and citizens of other countries resident in Ethiopia who are entitled to work in Ethiopia, are eligible to apply. The Embassy applies a policy of gender equality and encourages women to apply.
Applicants should submit the following documents, preferably by e-mail, to the Embassy of Sweden in Addis Ababa:
- A brief but comprehensive CV, including details of relevant education and work experience;
- A one page letter of application in English, setting out why you consider yourself a good candidate for this particular post;
- Names, telephone numbers, and addresses of two reference persons who are willing to provide a reference on your character and work capacity;
- Clear contact phone numbers and e-mail address in Ethiopia where the Embassy can rapidly make contact with you.
Applications shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject of the message, please indicate reference no and your name: ‘UM2023/27428/ADDI – Your Name.’
Questions may be received by Ms Therese Sjöström email@example.com or by telephone: 0115180000.
Please note that applications will not be returned, and only short-listed applicants will be contacted. To be considered, your application should be submitted latest by 31 August 2023 (16:30 hrs) and fulfil the above-mentioned requirements. The Embassy only receives electronic applications.
Embassy of Sweden
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.