Embassy of Canada Vacancy 2022 (01 Trade Officer Jobs): Recently Embassy of Canada has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 13, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 20, 2022.
Embassy of Canada Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Embassy of Canada|
|Post Name||Trade Officer|
|Opening Date||June 13, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 20, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Embassy of Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a field related to the position (e.g. business administration, administrative services management, commerce, economics, international business, international relations, etc.).
- Language: Fluency in English (written and spoken)/ Fluency in Amharic (written and spoken).
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of private sector experience in managing client and stakeholder relationships and in providing client service support to customers/Clients. Minimum of 3 years of relevant and significant experience working for an international or diplomatic organization.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Trade Officer.
- Email: BRLIN@international.gc.ca.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Embassy of Canada must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.canadainternational.gc.ca to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 20, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Embassy of Canada
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.canadainternational.gc.ca
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.