Elias Melake Foundation Vacancy 2023 (01 Finance Manager Jobs): Recently Elias Melake Foundation has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 07, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 18, 2023.
Elias Melake Foundation Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Elias Melake Foundation|
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Opening Date||August 07, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 18, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Elias Melake Foundation Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance Manager
- Official Website: www.emfethiopia.com
- Oversee and manage all financial activities of the company/NGO, ensuring accurate financial reporting and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, budgets, and forecasts to support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze financial performance, providing strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Manage cash flow, budgeting, and financial planning, ensuring efficient use of resources and optimizing financial outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide financial guidance and support for decision-making processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or relevant professional certifications will be a plus.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager or in a similar role, preferably in PLC and NGO organizations will be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of financial management principles, practices, and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data to drive informed decision-making.
- Proficient in financial software, advanced knowledge of MS Excel and micro soft office
- Solid understanding of budgeting, financial planning, and cash flow management.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Lemhotel Guma Building first floor, Megenaha
Interested candidates are invited to submit their comprehensive CV along with a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please mention “Finance Manager” in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 18 August 2023
Elias Melake Foundation
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.