ECS Water Works Construction SC Vacancy 2022 (01 Drilling Unit Head Jobs): Recently ECS Water Works Construction SC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 29, 2022.
ECS Water Works Construction SC Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||ECS Water Works Construction SC|
|Post Name||Drilling Unit Head|
|Opening Date||July 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 29, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
ECS Water Works Construction SC Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: MBS/BSC in Geology, Hydrogeology and related discipline from recognized University/ College and additionally qualified with Management, Business Management and related Business fields are advantageous.
- Work Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience in drilling company
- Salary Offer: Negotiation
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Drilling Unit Head
- Contact Number: 0118 68 47 00 or 0111 55 03 00
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ECS Water Works Construction SC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Applicants who fulfill the aforementioned requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable documents until the deadline to ECS Water Works Construction SC located in Piassa near Cathedral School ECS Building Floor.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 29, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
ECS Water Works Construction SC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.