DRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 HR and Administration Officer Jobs): Recently DRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 27, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 07, 2022.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants. The organization has offices across the region, and has been operational in Ethiopia since 2009.
DRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Post Name||HR and Administration Officer|
|Opening Date||June 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 07, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
|Reporting To||HR and Admin Manager|
|Start of Contract & Duration||March 31, 2023|
DRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: BA in Human Resource Management or other relevant fields.
- Work Experience: 4 years’ experience for Diploma or above 2-year experience for BA holders.
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: HR and Administration Officer.
- 4 years’ experience for Diploma or above 2-year experience for BA holders
- High integrity, pro-active, stable, robust character and a good team-player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience in working in NGOs
- Proven commitment to accountability practices.
- Knowledge of computers: word processing, database management packages.
Overall Purpose Of The Role:
- The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is leading an international consortium to deliver a £21 million program to protect would-be migrants and refugees from unsafe irregular migration through and from the Ethiopia. The 4-year program, funded by the UK Aid (FCDO) will address barriers to reducing unsafe irregular migration from and through Ethiopia. The program is anticipated to be innovative, cross-sectoral and solutions-oriented with strong emphasis on research, learning and adaptive management.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with DRC Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=164921&DepartmentId=19012&MediaId=5&IsAdPreviewRequest=true&AdvertisementId=119929 under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than July 7, 2022.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 7, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia, (DRC Ethiopia)
Phone: +251 91 161 2557
Official Website: drc.ngo
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.