DRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Protection Assistant – Monitoring (Roving) Jobs): Recently DRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 26, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 07, 2023.
More Vacancies DRC Ethiopia 2023
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants. The organization has offices across the region, and has been operational in Ethiopia since 2009.
DRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Post Name||Protection Assistant – Monitoring (Roving)|
|Opening Date||May 26, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 07, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
DRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Protection Assistant – Monitoring (Roving)
- Salary: USD 470.00 to USD 572.00 based on your work experience and educational qualification.
- Official Website: drc.ngo
- University degree in law, social work, social science or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an entry to mid-level position in humanitarian protection or relevant social service field;
- Experience in direct implementation of protection activities relevant to the AoR for the position;
- Proven record of community engagement and consultation, such as assessments, trainings, workshops, or awareness sessions
- Technical understanding of core protection concepts, prevention and response strategies in line with best practices and ethical data collection and data protection protocols;
- Experience in identifying and responding to needs of particular vulnerable individuals of people of concern based on protection risks, age, gender, and diversity analysis, and/ or other criteria;
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Integrity, strong work ethic, and ability to consistently meet deadlines under pressure;
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel; proficiency in Kobo and other data collection/analysis tools desirable
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Amharic required;
- Proficiency in local languages preferred
Programming & Operations
- Carry out protection activities according to work plan and allocated budget in accordance with protection standards and the guidance of the protection team leader;
- Follow all protection guidelines and SoPs, including appropriate tools based on the job responsibilities, and provide regular feedback to technical unit on additional needs
- Ensure the adherence to ethical data collection and data protection and data sharing protocols throughout protection activities;
- Support provision of regular updates on project implementation, including weekly reports, monthly PIM products, and M&E reporting, including early identification of any challenges or barriers to implementation;
- Carry out any additional protection activities as assigned from the protection team leader and protection manger;
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Danish Refugee Council (DRC) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 07, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia, (DRC Ethiopia)
Phone: +251 91 161 2557
Official Website: drc.ngo
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.