DRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Protection Coordinator Jobs): Recently DRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 02, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 13, 2021.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants. The organization has offices across the region, and has been operational in Ethiopia since 2009.
DRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||DRC Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Protection Coordinator|
|Opening Date||October 02, 2021|
|Closing Date||October 13, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
DRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Title: Protection Coordinator.
- Location: Addis Ababa.
- Reports to: Protection Manager.
- Grade – G1.
- Start of Contract & Duration: One year.
- Posting date: September 30, 2021.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, law, social work, international development, or another relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Languages: Full professional proficiency in English.
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in an entry to mid-level position in the field of humanitarian protection for an international NGO, UN agency or relevant ministry or local authority.
- Salary Offer: Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English and Amharic.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Protection Coordinator.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, law, social work, international development, or another relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an entry to mid-level position in the field of humanitarian protection for an international NGO, UN agency or relevant ministry or local authority.
- Prior experience in emergency response to displacement is required
- Experience working in conflict contexts desirable
- Experience with design and implementation of protection interventions, including general protection and specialized protection services
- Excellent writing and editing skills for external audiences (including governments and donors)
- Proven commitment to accountability and quality assurance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with capacity building and organizing and facilitating training and workshops.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective and working relations with staff members and other stakeholders.
- Experience working in cross-cultural, multi-sector, insecure, and remote environments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in adverse conditions.
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures. Full proficiency in Microsoft Office.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with DRC Ethiopia (Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
- Mode Of Submission: Via online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on October 13, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia, (DRC Ethiopia)
Phone: +251 91 161 2557
Official Website: drc.ngo
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.