Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Vacancy 2023 (01 Program Manager Jobs): Recently Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 29, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 04, 2023.
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung|
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Opening Date||March 29, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 04, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Attractive
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Program Manager
- Official Website: https://www.dsw.org/en/
- Master’s degree in Sociology, Social work, Economics, Development Studies, Public Health or related fields.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of fifteen years’ progressive work experience in program management and implementation, five of which should be as program manager in NGOs preferably in international NGOs
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound and proven experience in managing projects and people both at head office and field offices level
- Good knowledge of the reproductive health, youth economic empowerment and other development issues focused on youth and young women.
- Excellent and proven report and proposal writing skills
- Prior demonstrated ability to computer applications (Ms offices), knowledge of database structure and development.
- Excellent command of English language both oral and written
- Good team player with proven ability to work in diverse culture and professional setting.
Duty Station: At country office in Addis Ababa with frequent field trips to project areas
Applicants fulfilling the requirements should submit non-returnable cover-letter, CV and other relevant credentials via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, CC email@example.com and bcc Feyera.firstname.lastname@example.org or can submit their document in person to DSW Ethiopia, Gurd Shola, on Holy City Center Building 6 floor and room number 601 during working hours within 5 working days of the first
Candidates will be short listed based on skill and experience requirements in the job profile.
DSW is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.dsw.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.