DanChurchAid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Country Director Jobs): Recently DanChurchAid Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 30th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 20th August 2021.
DanChurchAid is a Danish humanitarian non governmental organisation aimed at supporting the world’s poorest. It was founded in 1922, and is rooted in the Danish National Evangelical Lutheran Church. It is a member of ACT Development – a global alliance of over 140 churches and related humanitarian organisations, working to create positive and sustainable change in the lives of poor and marginalized people.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||DanChurchAid Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Country Director|
|Opening Date||30th July 2021|
|Closing Date||20th August 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
DanChurchAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: University Degree.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years proven experience in leadership and results-based management at a County Director level or equivalent position. At least 10 years documented experience in managing development and humanitarian programmes.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Country Director
- Contact Number: +45 29699132
- At least 5 years proven experience in leadership and results-based management at a County Director level or equivalent position.
- At least 10 years documented experience in managing development and humanitarian programmes
- Experience in integrated refugee and host community programming (Nexus), cash-based programming, digital solutions, market-based livelihoods, women and youth empowerment, and extensive experience working with local partners.
- Proven experiences with successful fundraising and donor relations, UN, private sector and innovative processes.
- Experience with budgeting and financial oversight of programmes
- Cultural sensitivity, strong communication skills, proven diplomatic skills and the ability to build relations both within and outside DCA
- Ability to lead and motivate staff and create a conductive work environment
- Entrepreneurial drive and commitment to getting the job done
- Holds a relevant tertiary academic education at Master’s level
- Fluency in English – oral as well as written
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with DanChurchAid Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|The deadline for applications is 20 August 2021. First Interview will be held on 30 August 2021 and second interview will be held on 3 September 2021 please indicate in the application if you are not available on the above dates. Should you be chosen for the second interview, you will have to fill out a behavioural analysis and receive personal feedback between 31 August and 2 September 2021.
For further information please visit our website, http://www.danchurchaid.org or contact Cecilie Bjørnskov-Johansen, Programme Director email@example.com +45 29699132.
Only applications consisting of a motivation letter and a CV will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply for the vacancy.
Everyone applying for a job with DCA must be ready to comply with our Staff Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment and our Child Safeguarding Policy.
DCA conducts an anti-terror check as part of the recruitment process. It is a prerequisite that you can pass this check and maintain this status throughout your employment with us.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 20th August 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Place: Addis Abeba , Ethiopia
Deadline: 20/08 2021
Contact person: Cecilie Bjørnskov-Johansen,
Programme Director firstname.lastname@example.org +45 29699132.
Official Website: www.danchurchaid.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.