CRS Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Business Development Specialist II Jobs): Recently CRS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 07, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 15, 2022.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Catholic Relief Services (CRS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Business Development Specialist II|
|Opening Date||June 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 15, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
CRS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in international development, international relations, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Work Experience: Minimum five years of international development experience, with at least three years experience in a developing country
- Language: Fluency in English required; additional language skills relevant to the region a plus
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Business Development Specialist II
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with a capacity to both, see the big picture and give attention to detail.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and results-oriented.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing diverse, proactive strategies to competitively position his/her organization for new funding and productive institutional relationships.
- Familiarity with a broad range of technical sectors and institutional donor requirements, with a strong preference for those of key US government donor agencies (USAID, Department of State, Department of Agriculture) and EU/UN donors including UNOCHA and UNHCR
- Exceptional writer with expert command of English grammar and AP style.
- Experience with both USAID RFP and RFA funding mechanisms is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience leading and producing competitive proposals in programming contexts similar to CRS.
- Familiarity with relevant institutional donor regulations, policies, procedures and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and processes, leading teams to produce deliverables under tight deadlines and at exceptional quality.
- Knowledge of CRS programs, justice agenda, and Catholic Social Teaching principles a plus.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, and information management systems.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with CRS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.crs.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Catholic Relief Services (CRS Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.crs.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.