CRS Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Deputy Country Representative Jobs): Recently CRS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 05, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 15, 2022.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Catholic Relief Services (CRS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Deputy Country Representative|
|Opening Date||April 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
CRS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in International Development, International Relations or relevant field.
- Work Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant field-based program management, at least three years of middle/senior management experience.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Deputy Country Representative.
- Master’s Degree in International Development, International Relations or relevant field.
- Minimum of five years of relevant field-based program management, at least three years of middle/senior management experience.
- Experience in the development of successful proposals, reports, strategic alliances, project design, project management, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in partner capacity strengthening, staff development, training, and mentoring, as well as in team building and strategic planning initiatives. Experience working with Church partners a plus
- Experience in community development, community mobilization, or similar grassroots, self-help initiatives.
- Experience in project grants management, including project design, budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, etc., preferably for projects funded by multiple public donors, including USAID.
- Experience with successful business development activities capturing public and/or private donor funding.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with CRS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit https://www.crs.org/our-work-overseas/where-we-work/ethiopia to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Catholic Relief Services (CRS Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.crs.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.