Crown Agents Vacancy 2022 (01 PFM and Evaluation Specialist Jobs): Recently Crown Agents has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 22, 2022.
Crown Agents Ltd is a not-for-profit international development company with head office in London, United Kingdom, and subsidiaries in USA and Japan. The company is working in partnership with ministries, governments, institutions, donors, foundations, philanthropists and the private sector to tackle complex challenges, ranging from procuring and delivering COVID-19 vaccines to hard to reach locations to delivering essential health services to the population of South Sudan. Crown Agents operates worldwide; the company’s areas of expertise are: Supply Chain and Inspections; Institutional Efficiency, Programme Design, Delivery and Evaluation, Project and Fund Management, and Training and Professional Development.
Crown Agents Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Crown Agents|
|Post Name||PFM and Evaluation Specialist|
|Opening Date||March 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 22, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Crown Agents Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Hold at least a master’s degree in Economics, Management, Finance and Control or other relevant discipline.
- Work Experience: Minimum Ten (10) years professional experience in the field of PFM and reform particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa/ Minimum Five (5) years of experience in Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) related work.
- Language: Fluent written and spoken French English.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: PFM and Evaluation Specialist.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Strong leadership, management and communication skills, including of experienced technical specialists
- Proven ability to navigate complex political situations and effectively manage senior government relationships (able to work alongside key stakeholders to deliver support to the GoE)
- Expert technical understanding of MEL in developing country governments, specifically in relation to PFM
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Crown Agents must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.crownagents.com to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 22, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.crownagents.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.