Cooperative Development Foundation at Canada Vacancy 2023 (01 Communication Officer Jobs): Recently Cooperative Development Foundation at Canada has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Feb. 07, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 15, 2023.
Cooperative Development Foundation at Canada Vacancy 2023
|Cooperative Development Foundation at Canada
|Feb. 07, 2023
|Feb. 15, 2023
Cooperative Development Foundation at Canada Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Communication Officer
- Official Website: cdfcanada.coop
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local languages
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite (Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience/knowledge of photography
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Uses Information Technology effectively as a tool and resource
- Graphic design and/or video editing experience is a plus as well as knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, social media
- Knowledge of budget management
- 2 to 5 years of experience in communications, communications strategy development, public relations, event management and advocacy
- 2 to 5 years of experience in development projects considered a strong asset
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute high-impact advocacy campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to engage media and other stakeholders to position and effectively promote policy messages
Key Activities and Roles
- Work with CDF Canada and partners’ staff to develop In-Country Communications Strategy for the 4R Solution project.
- Execute the ongoing communication strategy and promotion of 4R Solution initiatives.
- Coordinate meetings with all project partners, NAC, relevant government officials and institutions, NGOs, and other stakeholders
- Prepare advocacy materials for relevant government officials and institutions, NGO organizations, and other stakeholders
- Design, organize and participate in relevant local, regional, and national outreach events and campaigns to showcase 4R Solution project.
- Develop communication and outreach materials in English and local languages for different target audiences ranging from smallholder farmers to government officials
- Collect, organise in form of relevance, and distribute success stories about project activities from staff and partners in written and video forms as needed.
- Prepare event/activity reports, analytical summative reports on the implementation performance of any ongoing advocacy and outreach campaigns.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with project partners, relevant community organizations, project beneficiaries, government offices, media etc.
- Maintain photo, video and print archive.
- Contribute to 4R Solution e-Newsletter, website, and social media.
How to apply: CDF Canada is committed to achieving workforce diversity. Women are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Interested applicants can visit the career page provided here to complete online application form: https://cdfcanada-coop.hiringplatform.ca/list/careers
Cooperative Development Foundation at Canada
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.