CIFF Vacancy 2022 (01 EA & Office Manager Jobs): Recently CIFF has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 28, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 08, 2022.
CIFF Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)|
|Post Name||EA & Office Manager|
|Opening Date||March 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 08, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
CIFF Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: University Degree
- Work Experience: Experience Only
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: EA & Office Manager
- Strong administrative experience, working for senior executives in a busy and complex environment; good experience as a scheduler or manager of executive time.
- Strong interpersonal skills – engages with others to get the best out of them and works well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates professional, sound judgement and the highest ethical standards, confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Exceptional organisational skills; able to be flexible as priorities and needs change and works well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- English is CIFF’s business language – we expect all of our people to display outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all aspects of their role
- Capacity to work in a range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner to maximise effectiveness.
- IT proficiency – must possess strong Microsoft skills, particularly in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and have the ability to learn new packages, when required.
- Ability to work well independently, a motivated self-starter with good problem-solving skills.
- Numerate, with a good understanding of basic budget processes.
Key working relationships
- The Executive Team, their EAs and local office management within CIFF.
- Established points of contact across all CIFF programme teams and functional teams (e.g. finance, HR, legal).
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package here at CIFF that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Annual leave – 25 days per annum. Increasing by 1 day after each year of service, to a maximum of 30 days.
- Training allowance
- Wellbeing allowance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with CIFF must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit ciff.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 08, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ciff.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.