CIFF Vacancy 2022 (01 Analyst Jobs): Recently CIFF has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 02, 2022.
CIFF Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)|
|Opening Date||July 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 02, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
CIFF Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: University Degree
- Work Experience: Experience Only
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Analyst
- Understanding of relevant programming in CIFF’s priority impact areas
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Demonstrates professional, sound judgement; can think critically, objectively and strategically
- IT proficiency (most specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous analysis / research work experience in the private sector, public sector or an international development context relevant to programme monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong interpersonal skills – engages with others to get the best out of them and works well as part of a team
- Effective organisational and project management skills; able to be flexible as priorities and needs change, and works well under pressure.
- English is CIFF’s business language – we expect all of our people to display outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all aspects of their role.
- Capacity to work in a range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner to maximise effectiveness.
- Ability to work well independently; a motivated self-starter, with good initiative and problem-solving skills
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package here at CIFF that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Annual leave – 25 days per annum. Increasing by 1 day after each year of service, to a maximum of 30 days.
- Training allowance
- Wellbeing allowance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with CIFF must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit ciff.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on August 02, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ciff.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.