ChildFund International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Partnership Portfolio Manager II Jobs): Recently ChildFund International Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 15, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 29, 2022.
ChildFund, formerly known as Christian Children’s Fund, is a child development organization based in Richmond, Virginia, United States. It provides assistance to deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in 30 countries, including the United States.
ChildFund International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||ChildFund International Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Partnership Portfolio Manager II|
|Opening Date||June 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 29, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in community development/ social science discipline. Equivalent relevant work experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Work Experience: 6+ years specialized experience managing partnerships and development programs to support community development, preferably in a technical area, community development and/or child-focused programming. Experience in DRR and emergency or humanitarian response is highly desirable.
- Salary Offer: Attractive.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Partnership Portfolio Manager II.
- Excellent and proven experience in strategic planning and ability to effectively articulate strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent demonstrated analytical skills in the field of external and public relations, networking, negotiating, and understanding of different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective personal and organizational relationships
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in project, budget and resource management, and managing a diverse team in a complex work setting.
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook);
- Demonstrated ability to delegate effectively amongst teams and show commitment to the long-term development of team members through coaching, mentoring and creation of development opportunities; and
- English proficiency (Specialist level)
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ChildFund International Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children. ChildFund is also committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Here is the link for application. Deadline: – June 29, 2022
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 29, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
ChildFund International Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.childfund.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.