ChildFund International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Human Resources Officer Jobs): Recently ChildFund International Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 17, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 26, 2022.
ChildFund, formerly known as Christian Children’s Fund, is a child development organization based in Richmond, Virginia, United States. It provides assistance to deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in 30 countries, including the United States.
ChildFund International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||ChildFund International Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Human Resources Officer|
|Opening Date||August 17, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 26, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Salary Offer: As per Scale.
- Workplace: Country Office.
- Position: Human Resources Officer.
- Bachelors or higher-level degree preferred and/or equivalent relevant experience in lieu of degree. Local HR certification is a plus.
- 4 years’ experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in a local language required.
- Good understanding of local employment laws and other government statutory requirements.
- Prior experience with Human Resource Information Management systems (data management and reporting).
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ChildFund International Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children. ChildFund is also committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, please use the following link. The deadline for application will be on August 26, 2022.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 26, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
ChildFund International Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.childfund.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.