ChildFund International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 IT Support Analyst II Jobs): Recently ChildFund International Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 14, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 20, 2022.
ChildFund, formerly known as Christian Children’s Fund, is a child development organization based in Richmond, Virginia, United States. It provides assistance to deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in 30 countries, including the United States.
ChildFund International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||ChildFund International Ethiopia|
|Post Name||IT Support Analyst II|
|Opening Date||December 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 20, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Salary Offer: Attractive.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, with frequent field travel to ChildFund’s operational areas.
- Position: IT Support Analyst II.
- Official Website: www.childfund.org.
Required Education and Experience
- 1-3 years working experience in desktop support.
- Conversant with working in a Microsoft Windows environment; Windows XP\7\8\10,
- Microsoft Office, Crystal reports, Oracle, WSUS, Acronis.
- Self-starter with desire and ability to learn new skills.
- Good communications skills, technical aptitude, detail oriented.
- English language required
- Customer service focus.
- Ability to work unsupervised and a high degree of dependability required.
- Ability to work well with colleagues as a team member.
- Experience with Apple devices a plus
Required/Desired Foreign Language
- English language required with ability to read, write, and understand.
- The Knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese will be an added advantage to this position.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related discipline. Equivalent relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft and Cisco preferred
- CompTIA A+ preferred
ChildFund Ethiopia is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund Ethiopia is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, please use the following link. The deadline for application will be on December 20th, 2022.
ChildFund International Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.childfund.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.