CCRDA Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Internal Auditor Jobs): Recently CCRDA Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 07, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 16, 2023.
CCRDA Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Internal Auditor|
|Opening Date||June 07, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 16, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
CCRDA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Education Qualification: University graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or Accounting or Master’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or Accounting.
- Experience: 8 years of experience 6 of which should be in auditing for BA degree and 6 years of experience 3 of which should be in auditing for Master’s Degree.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa at CCRDA Complex.
- Position: Internal Auditor.
- Contact Number: 0114390322.
- Official Website: www.ccrdaeth.org.
- Financial management
- Performance auditing
- Environmental auditing
- Operational auditing
- Regulatory policies
- Result-based management
- General sector knowledge
- Risk assessment and management
- Analysis and Investigation
- Documentation Skills
- Financial Software
- IFRS & IPSAS
- Budgeting, planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Problem identification and solving
- Reporting writing, training and presentation
- Prioritizing, organizing and process orientation
- Supportive communication
- Listening and explaining
- Attention to details
- Gender sensitivity
- Process and detail orientation
- Multitasking and working under pressure
- Stress and time management
- Strong personal and professional ethics
- Integrity and accountability
- Adaptability and learning
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit non-returnable copy of their application letter and credential to the Human Resource Department 3rd floor room number 307 within 10 days after the date of vacancy announcement or send by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCRDA value diversity and aspire to reflect it in its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, religion or belief.
CCRDA is committed to providing a safe and trusted environment for every person connected to the work we do; and to preventing any type of unwanted behavior including sexual harassment and exploitation, abuse, and financial misconduct. Any candidate offered a job with CCRDA is expected to share and demonstrate our values and adhere to CCRDA’s Safeguarding policy and sign CCRDA’s Code of Conduct
Address: Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA), Akaki Kality Sub City, Tel 0114390322, P.O. Box 5674, Debreziet road, adjacent to the Kality Ring Road round about, in front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female Applicants are Highly Encouraged to Apply
Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ccrdaeth.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.