CCRDA Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Executive Secretary Jobs): Recently CCRDA Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 23, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 01, 2022.
CCRDA Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Executive Secretary|
|Opening Date||March 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 01, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
CCRDA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Science & Office Management, Management or
other related field of study.
- Experience: Minimum of four years relevant work experience in office administration.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Executive Secretary.
- Contact Number: 0114390322.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proven communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong computer skill – database management.
- Excellent organizational and planning.
- Proficiency in English language is essential.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provides administrative assistance and secretarial services to the Executive Director.
- Takes and transcribes oral dictation and type complex correspondence, articles, reports and minutes on general, special and technical subjects with a very high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
- Sort mails delivered to the office; maintains control over incoming and outgoing correspondence and reviews them for the Executive Director’s signature.
- Screens visitors, clarifies issues whenever possible and schedules appointments always keeping in
mind the work load of the Executive Director in any particular day.
- Arranges staff and higher-level meetings, gathers materials or minutes whenever required.
- Composes letters, correspondence, reports, and memos etc of complex nature for review and approval by the Executive Director.
- Maintains files of correspondence and other materials often of a confidential nature.
- Directs incoming routine letters on own initiative to offices concerned for the necessary action and
issues approved ones as required.
- Locates and extracts information and materials from files and conducts follow up on pending items.
- Answers and screens telephone calls directed to the Executive Director, take messages and refer
callers to the Executive Director or other appropriate staff.
- Studies, initiates and recommends ways of improving working methods and efficiency.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with CCRDA Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 01, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ccrdaeth.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.