Canadian Feed The Children Vacancy 2022 (01 Program Manager Shine Project Jobs): Recently Canadian Feed The Children has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on February 09, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before February 16, 2022.
Canadian Feed The Children Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Canadian Feed The Children|
|Post Name||Program Manager Shine Project|
|Opening Date||February 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||February 16, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Canadian Feed The Children Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, or just as valuable – and equivalent combination of experience and education in a relevant social sciences, gender, or business field with preference to those with training in business incubation models/approaches, an ideal candidate some of this experience would have been gained directly working with an NGO in Ethiopia.
- Work Experience: Experience with program planning (theory of change, logic models, monitoring and community-led evaluation (survey, focus groups, interviewing, most significant change).
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: SW Shewa, Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Position: Program Manager Shine Project.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or just as valuable – and equivalent combination of experience and education in relevant social sciences, gender, or business field with preference to those with training in business incubation models/approaches, an ideal candidate some of this experience would have been gained directly working with an NGO in Ethiopia.
- Project management experience with projects over 100,000 CAD/year value required including project financial management –budget preparation/analysis, project planning, monitoring, and donor reporting in English. An asset would be experienced with results-based management (RBM)
- implementation, and working on major donor-funded projects (i.e., Global Affairs Canada, USAID, DFID, etc.).
- Experience applying gender equality approaches to program design and implementation, in particular for business incubation and agriculture projects.
- Experience with program planning (theory of change, logic models, monitoring, and community-led evaluation (survey, focus groups, interviewing, most significant change).
- Preference to those with experience working in business incubation programs in Africa.
- Project management training and certification are assets.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Ethiopian citizen or able to work in Ethiopia without additional permits.
- This position requires a motivated and innovative person with strong program management skills and an ability to work independently.
- Proof of strong technical skills in gender equality and small-scale business development is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to lead but understands and believes in community-led development.
- Strong ability to communicate in written and spoken English, preference to candidates who are also competent in the local language(s) of the project location.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate the CFTC values in every aspect of work
- Ready to work additional and flexible hours when required, this may involve travel to other CFTC project locations and occasional travel to Addis Ababa.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Canadian Feed The Children must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|CFTC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages qualified female applicants. While we thank all applicants for their interest in CFTC, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CFTC offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is committed to employment equity. However, it will be appreciated that candidates indicate their expectations in terms of salary and benefits when submitting their application. Interested applicants can send their resume with all relevant education and work experience testimonials, a cover letter, verifiable salary history, and three professional references to the following online address: email@example.com/ Qualified candidates are invited to apply within 7 (Seven) working days of this vacancy announcement.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on February 16, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Canadian Feed The Children
SW Shewa, Oromia, Ethiopia
Official Website: canadianfeedthechildren.ca
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.