British Embassy Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Finance Lead Jobs): Recently British Embassy Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 28, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 11, 2022.
British Embassy Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||British Embassy Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Finance Lead|
|Opening Date||June 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 11, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Offer: USD 16,707.29
- Job Category: FCDO Services
- Working hours per week: 36
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance Lead
- Application Process: Online
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Understands different financial planning and budgeting techniques and is able to present financial information clearly both verbally and in writing to support organisational decision-making.
- Understands principles of risk management and the financial evaluation of risk.
- Contributes to the development of systems and processes to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Good analytical, interpretive and presentational skills and the ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to establish a rapport with non-finance staff in departments/ country office and encourage improvement in financial behaviour.
- Experience of working with third parties, contractors, NGOs and UN Agencies
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Desirable to hold or be studying towards ACCA, CPA, or CIMA, or equivalent qualification; or someone who has undergone a period of equivalent structured training and accreditation in a specialist area of finance.
- awareness of counter fraud, corruption and leakage risks
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with British Embassy Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.gov.uk to fill out the application.
Information about the Civil Service Success Profiles can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/success-profiles
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on July 11, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
British Embassy Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.gov.uk
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.