British Council Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Regional Head of Marketing Jobs): Recently British Council Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 23, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 05, 2021.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries: promoting a wider knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language (and the Welsh language in Argentina; encouraging cultural, scientific, technological and educational co-operation with the United Kingdom.
British Council Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||British Council Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Regional Head of Marketing|
|Opening Date||November 23, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 05, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
British Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Qualification: Degree or professional qualification in marketing or business, or demonstrable level of equivalent experience.
- Work Experience: Experience in the design and delivery of plans to support products.
- Language: Fluency in English (C1 or IELTS 6.5 or equivalent), Amharic and/or a language spoken and used in one of the regional states of the country.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Regional Head of Marketing.
- Location: Can be located Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, South Africa, Ethiopia, Ghana, Senegal
- Requirements: Candidates must have the pre-existing right to work in location. Mobility / relocation support will not be provided.
- Closing Date: Sunday 5 December 2021 (23:59 South Africa Time).
- Interviews: Week commencing 13 December.
- Pay Band: 8.
- Contract Type: Indefinite Contract.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
The main essential knowledge and experience points that we are looking for you to evidence are:
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or business, or demonstrable level of equivalent experience
- Considerable experience in developing marketing strategies and plans within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the design and delivery of plans to support products
- Experience in providing direction, oversight and coaching on the delivery of marketing plans and activities
- Proven experience in effectively negotiating budgets and resources with senior stakeholders
- Experience of delivering results through a dispersed team
- Demonstrable experience in delivering financial performance targets through demonstrating effective marketing programmes and processes
- Experience working in a global organization
- Commercial experience of the exams market
- Commercial experience in marketing effectiveness with KPI focused deliverables – financial, operational strategic and organizational including managing a diverse team; in a highly matrixed organization
The Regional Head of Marketing Exams will lead the development and implementation of the regional Exams marketing strategy and plans, ensuring alignment to the global marketing strategy, including the planning, delivery and evaluation of marketing strategies across all Exams products. The successful post holder will work with the Exams Strategic Business Unit (SBU) to ensure that regional and country marketing programmes deliver planned business targets. They’ll also provide professional expertise to the Exams SBU within the region, share relevant knowledge and expertise with other marketing professionals, and help ensure alignment with marketing strategy across the British Council. This role plays a proactive role in the development of the SBU within the region, including business planning and the monitoring and reporting of performance quarterly and via monthly dashboards.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with British Council Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit at ethiopia.britishcouncil.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on December 05, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
British Council Ethiopia
Yeka Sub City
Mobile number: +251 (0)911 512835
Telephone number: +251(0)923943390
Fax : +251 (0)11 662 3315
Official Website: ethiopia.britishcouncil.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.