British Council Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Facilities and Logistics Officer Jobs): Recently British Council Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 02, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 13, 2022.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries: promoting a wider knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language (and the Welsh language in Argentina; encouraging cultural, scientific, technological and educational co-operation with the United Kingdom.
British Council Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||British Council Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Facilities and Logistics Officer|
|Opening Date||April 02, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 13, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
British Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Qualification: First degree or equivalent professional experience in logistics management. project management, business administration, finance or related discipline.
- Work Experience: Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role managing client funded projects and/or grants.
- Language: Fluency in English (C1 or IELTS 6.5 or equivalent), Amharic and/or a language spoken and used in one of the regional states of the country.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Facilities and Logistics Officer.
- Salary: ETB 22,550 per month.
- Closing Date: 13 April2022 (23:59 South Africa Time).
- Pay Band: 4.
- Contract Duration: fixed-term contract ending August 2023.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- The Facilities and Logistics Officer will support all aspects of programme delivery from the Addis Ababa Programme Hub. The post holder will provide administrative, financial and logistical support to programme activities and facilitate strong day to day working relationships between programme staff, consultants, partners and grant recipients. The post-holder will need to apply a very strong understanding of control principles, procedures and policy frameworks within very tight timescales to ensure that programme activity being delivered by British Council staff and partners is adequately supported.
Role Specific Skills
- Office Administration – Ability to maintain and organise data, paper records and office resources and make logistical and travel arrangements under time pressure
- Logistics Administration- Capability and previous experience on logistics management of donor funded programme
- Financial Management – a thorough understanding of procurement and financial control principles within the British Council / donor funded environment.
- A professional logistics management qualification
The post holder is ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. To handle confidential materials during the multiple exchanges in country/location in accordance to compliance standards. To manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship and performance.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with British Council Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit ethiopia.britishcouncil.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 13, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
British Council Ethiopia
Yeka Sub City
Mobile number: +251 (0)911 512835
Telephone number: +251(0)923943390
Fax : +251 (0)11 662 3315
Official Website: ethiopia.britishcouncil.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.