BOMA Vacancy 2022 (01 Ethiopia Country Director (ECD) Jobs): Recently BOMA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 26, 2022.
BOMA Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||Ethiopia Country Director (ECD)|
|Opening Date||September 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 26, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
BOMA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Reporter Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Educational Qualification: BA or equivalent in Social Science, Management, International Development or other relevant fields, MA preferred
- Experience: 5-7 years of relevant development experience, including at least 3 years in a senior position
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Ethiopia Country Director (ECD)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.firstconsultet.com
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with BOMA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|First Consult invites all well-qualified candidates to apply. Competent candidates should submit their one-page cover letter and updates CVs only to: email@example.com before September 26, 2022. Candidates MUST refer to the position title “Ethiopia Country Director (ECD)” on the subject line of their email and applications.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 26, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.