BMGF Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Senior Program Officer Jobs): Recently BMGF Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before February 05, 2022.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a merging of the William H. Gates Foundation and the Gates Learning Foundation, is an American private foundation founded by Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates.
BMGF Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)|
|Post Name||Senior Program Officer|
|Opening Date||January 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||February 05, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
BMGF Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Advanced degree in public health, epidemiology, social sciences, health care management, medicine, nursing, or related field
- Work Experience: Ideally, with 10 years of proven experience in public health or specific areas therein. Experience in low-income country settings and RMNCAH-NUT are preferred
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Program Officer
- Advanced degree in public health, epidemiology, social sciences, health care management, medicine, nursing, or related field
- Ideally, with 10 years of proven experience in public health or specific areas therein. Experience in low-income country settings and RMNCAH-NUT are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in shaping service delivery programs at scale and/or introducing new therapeutic interventions – is preferred.
- Clinical and/or implementation science research experience is a plus.
- Expertise in health-related program development, project management and implementation
- An excellent teammate with strong interpersonal skills
- Technical resource to teams and leadership on impact, cost effectiveness and decision analyses.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding in health care quality improvement and measurement processes
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proven ability working with a range of government officials, donors, local NGOs, and academia – for impact
- Shown ability to lead and influence others in a constructive manner and to build and sustain collaborative relationships.
- Proven success working with, and as a part of, cross-cultural teams
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively synthesize information to reach diverse audiences and build consensus.
- Knowledge methods of impact evaluation, operational research, and modeling. Strong quantitative analytic skills.
- Handles complexity and ambiguity effectively: able to be flexible, efficient, diplomatic in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to rebound from setbacks and adversity. Self-motivated and self-managing
- Comfortable in diverse geographic and operational situations, demonstrating culturally-sensitive behavior.
- Ability to operate effectively in English, including clearly conveying technical analyses to support strategic decision-making.
- Verbal Amharic skills is preferred.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with BMGF Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.gatesfoundation.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on February 05, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.gatesfoundation.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.