BMGF Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Senior Program Officer Jobs): Recently BMGF Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 02, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 30, 2023.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a merging of the William H. Gates Foundation and the Gates Learning Foundation, is an American private foundation founded by Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates.
BMGF Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)|
|Post Name||Senior Program Officer|
|Opening Date||November 02, 2023|
|Closing Date||November 30, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
BMGF Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Program Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, international relations, agricultural development, climate science, development, or a related field with 7+ years of progressive senior-level experience leading advocacy initiatives in agriculture and climate change or development issues.
- Deep understanding of the role of advocacy and communications efforts to increase awareness of global development issues and shape political and financial support for these issues with governmental and non-state organizations.
- Experience working on agricultural development and climate policy and financing and understanding of the agriculture and climate policy and advocacy landscape in Africa.
- Experience working on advocacy in sub-Saharan Africa including interaction with senior-level policy makers, civil society organizations, coalitions, and governments.
- Understanding of key regional and multilateral financial institutions and mechanisms including how they make policy and fund development programs at national and regional level.
- Proven track record of providing vision and influencing others in a constructive, optimistic manner, while building and sustaining collaborative relationships.
- Outstanding project and leadership skills including the ability to lead strategy development through execution, develop shared goals and execution plans, prioritize, facilitate meetings, run budgets, develop consensus, and work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively synthesize information to reach diverse audiences and build consensus, ideal.
- French language, in addition to English, is preferred but not required.
- Experience handling a grant’s portfolio either as a grantee, receiving and reporting on a grant, or as a grant manager, with direct responsibility for grant-making and management.
- Experience developing and handling complex projects and/or grants in support of policy initiatives, advocacy programs, and events at the global, regional, and national levels.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with BMGF Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.gatesfoundation.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on November 30, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.gatesfoundation.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.